Login

LoginRegister

Guests can not chat

Situational Awareness Question

psychometric Tests

Situational Awareness Question

Postby kyrozera » 26 May 2017, 15:13

Hi all, I'm not sure how active this site is but it's probably the best place to get help.

I have a situational awareness resit soon and have just remembered a qustion which was quite challenging, i dont remember the exact wording or the answers, maybe someone can help with that but it goes something like this. -

You are tasked to do a 30 min presentation for school kids, but because of a misunderstanding half or all(can't remember) the kids will only be able to sit through the first 10 mins of the presentation. The next time you can do the presentation will be in 6 months time, do you

A) speed run the 30 mins and try and get as much as you can within 10 mins
B) Wait 6 Months and come back and do the full presentaion then
C) write down the important information from the presentation to give to the teacher to relay back to the pupils
D) Do the presentation but only go through information that you think is more important.

Now, i have quite bad memory so the answers may be different than that but thats what i seem to remember, hopefully someone can correct it. I was wondering if there was a general rule about presentation questions, i think there were about 3 in the test i did envolving schools etc, any help if would be amazing thank you.

Will
kyrozera
Probie
Probie

Re: Situational Awareness Question

Postby Bravo » 27 May 2017, 20:20

kyrozera wrote:Hi all, I'm not sure how active this site is but it's probably the best place to get help.

I have a situational awareness resit soon and have just remembered a qustion which was quite challenging, i dont remember the exact wording or the answers, maybe someone can help with that but it goes something like this. -

You are tasked to do a 30 min presentation for school kids, but because of a misunderstanding half or all(can't remember) the kids will only be able to sit through the first 10 mins of the presentation. The next time you can do the presentation will be in 6 months time, do you

A) speed run the 30 mins and try and get as much as you can within 10 mins
B) Wait 6 Months and come back and do the full presentaion then
C) write down the important information from the presentation to give to the teacher to relay back to the pupils
D) Do the presentation but only go through information that you think is more important.

Now, i have quite bad memory so the answers may be different than that but thats what i seem to remember, hopefully someone can correct it. I was wondering if there was a general rule about presentation questions, i think there were about 3 in the test i did envolving schools etc, any help if would be amazing thank you.

Will

Hi Will, Welcome to the forum :smiley:
Tact, Perseverance, Loyalty, Observation, Sympathy, Explicitness, Dexterity, Gallantry.

All views expressed are my own and do not reflect those of my employers
Bravo
Site Admin
Site Admin

Arsenal, Arsenal, Arsenal, Arsenal, Arsenal

Return to Written Tests